Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hello.

Hey.
I'm Kayla. A stay-at-home mom to two amazing kids. A 4 year old daughter named Elena, and a 1 1/2 year old boy named Kellan. Being a stay-at-home mom means I spend all my time with these little people. Sometimes it's a little rough but over all its very rewarding.
I have an amazing, loving husband. He spoils me absolutely rotten. He works hard to take care of our family, and I am extremely grateful to him.  
I grew up a country girl and now live in town. Which is kind of a bummer, but I make do. I grew up with lots of dogs and cats. We also had horses, pigs, and cows. So living where I can't have these things has defiantly been an adjustment.
This blog is going to be an eclectic mix of things. I'll write about things I try, thoughts on books I've read, and rants at things that drive me crazy. So I hope you will stick around and read things that are on my mind. Hopefully I can keep you entertained.

-KJ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment